District Sales Manager – Diabetes Medical Device
Seattle, WA – Posted: 01/15/2019
Job Title: District Sales Manager – Diabetes Medical Device
Our client is a Medical Device Company that has a revolutionary technology that is radically changing the way patients manage their Diabetes. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead a hybrid Sales/Clinical team in Chicago, Indianapolis, and St Louis. The new manager can live in any of those 3 cities.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for developing, achieving and managing regional business targets and strategy for a territory consisting of 7-10 direct reports. . The Manager is responsible for coaching, developing and managing of their sales team towards the achievement of those targets,
The Manager will also coach the sales team in developing and maintaining effective customer care relationships for our client’s revolutionary technology that is radically changing the way patients manage their Diabetes
- Develops and executes against strategic regional business plans to assure sustainable and profitable business results.
- Is self-directed in working with their sales team to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Assures their sales team solves the business need of customer not just the sales of the product.
- Builds and leverages relationships at all levels and networks both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
- Builds strong relationships with internal team members and external contacts based on trust and communication.
- Develops, manages and negotiates in conjunction with National Accounts new and ongoing purchasing agreements with IDNs and GPOs in their region.
- Minimum of 3 years of First Line Sales Management Experience required.
- Experience with calling on Endocrinologist and overall understanding of Diabetes is preferred.
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Strong Compensation Package including Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Room for growth.