North East Regional Manager – Neurosurgical Franchise
New York City, NY – Posted: 05/31/2019
Job Title: North East Regional Manager – Neurosurgical Franchise
My client is building the market for Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery and are hiring a North East Regional Manager to manage a team of sales representatives from the Carolinas to New England to execute their business strategy. They will responsible for hiring, training, and developing their individual team members.
- Leading the sales team with the same ethics, intensity and professionalism that the company demands of all employees.
- Executing the annual plan in a manner that fosters growth while incorporating new data and the ability to adapt and change as needed to successfully accomplish annual goals.
- Implementing an effective weekly, monthly and quarterly sales management process that provides data to make informed decisions for their region and the entire company,.
- Assessing the sales team members’ performance and capabilities to ensure that the individuals are in a position to optimize their contributions to the company through the use of effective development plans.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- 5 - 10 years minimum of increasingly responsible experience in sales management, clinical and business roles.
- Experience in sales and sales strategy around launching new products and selling into new markets or new procedures
- Knowledge and experience in international business and standards.
- Documented successful track record of gaining results.
- CURRENT EXPERIENCE managing sales representatives that have called on NEUROSURGEONS in New England and NJ/NY.
Compensation and Growth Opportunities:
My client offers an attractive package including: Base + Bonus + Expenses.