Clinical Specialist – RDMS Sonographers needed
Charlotte, NC – Posted: 01/15/2019
Title: Clinical Specialist – RDMS Sonographers needed
The Clinical Sales Specialist has overall responsibility for providing sales support during product demonstrations as well as providing on-site technical applications training for Ultrasound Imaging systems at customer medical facilities. This role assists in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals.
Provides expert technical training and delivers excellent customer service. Additionally you will be responsible in assisting in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades. Maintains knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released. Supports company goals in all interactions with customers and employees.
• Performs pre sale demonstration for the ultrasound product line
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer
Travel: 75% - 3-4 nights/week
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Typically requires an Associate’s degree along with a minimum of 4+ years of clinical experience as a sonographer and typically some experience with commercial.
• Qualified candidate must be registered through the ARDMS in abdominal and OB/GYN imaging and typically other certifications.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time.
• Individuals with additional certifications (i.e., RDCS or RVT) will be given preference.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 2 or more years ideal.
• Demonstrates ability to fully understand and present the technology associated with each key platform, possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.