Diabetes Clinical Specialist – Calling all CDCES and RDs
San Francisco, CA – Posted: 10/04/2021
Job Title: Diabetes Clinical Specialist – Calling all CDCES and RDs
Great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian. My client is one of the most progressive companies in the Diabetes marketplace and has won numerous awards on their design of their Exclusive Medical Device used in the treatment of patients that have Diabetes.
The Clinical Specialist–Diabetes will work with the local Sales Representative by providing clinical education and product support directly to the end-user. This will encompass initial patient training, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for my client’s primary Diabetes Products. The goal of this role is maintain the highest quality of care for patients, increasing referrals and sustaining patients on their product.
- Educates and trains new and existing patients on company’s Medical Device
- Works with local Sales Representative to achieve sales goals
- Promotes the benefits of the Medical Device
- Minimum of two years’ experience training and/or managing diabetes patients
- Licensed Healthcare Professional
- Registered Dietitians or Certified Diabetes Educator (CDCES)
- BSN with diabetes experience
What this opportunity can do for you?
More and more clinicians are leaving the hospital/clinic environment and entering into the exciting career with industry. This gives them the opportunity to accelerate their career growth while at the same time helping patients receive the best medical care possible. This company offers a very competitive compensation structure, full benefits, and stability due to their strong track record of growth