Director of Marketing – Medical Device/Capital Acute Care
Cincinnati, OH – Posted: 04/08/2021
Job Title: Director of Marketing – Medical Device/Capital Acute Care
Our client is rapidly growing. They are in need of a Director of Marketing to lead their team in executing their strategic upstream/downstream marketing plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop both strategic and day-to-day marketing strategies, programs and support materials to drive revenue growth
- Lead the efforts in branding for their bag of medical device/capital equipment products used in the ACUTE CARE market.
- Build and implement a social media marketing strategy focused on existing and future social media channels to create awareness and drive branding and revenue growth
- Update and maintain my clients website to ensure messages are clear, effective and relevant
- Create effective marketing and sales materials.
- Lead all efforts associated with local and national trade conventions, including booth exhibits, messaging and materials
- Lead the flawless launch of new products.
- Develop and execute on marketing strategies, including promotional, clinical marketing and other associated items
- Conduct customer-focused market research to identify company growth opportunities
Must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing (MBA or Masters in Marketing strongly preferred)
- 7+ years of experience leading a marketing team
- Track record of accelerating the profitable growth of new products
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry, including economics and reimbursement, health systems, distribution channels and the dynamics of multi-decision-maker hospital buying processes
The following capabilities and experiences are highly desired:
- Acute care hospital experience, including the direct responsibility of launching innovative medical devices and supporting both upstream and downstream marketing objectives
- Understanding of GPO and IDN networks
- Ability to travel 20%
- Candidate must live in city of employment