Imaging/Radiology Account Executive
Cinncinnati, OH – Posted: 04/08/2021
Job Title: Account Executive
My client is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of products used in Imaging/Radiology. They are the market leader in their space and sell their products all over the world.
This role is to successfully manage a territory promoting the company’s capital equipment and disposables through a 2 state geography. .
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans.
- Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables.
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Radiology, imaging Experience preferred
- Capital sales experience is preferred.
- Currently calling on labs within acute care preferred.
Education B.S./B.A. from an accredited university required.
Job Compensation: 75k Base + 160 variable comp. uncapped. + Car allowance + mileage.