Neurosurgical Clinical Specialist
Providence, RI – Posted: 04/08/2021
Job Title: Neurosurgical Clinical Specialist
My client has an exciting technology that truly is changing the way neurosurgeons treat their patients. This is a company that combines a solid senior management team, dynamic culture, and dedicated resources that will reward their sales/clinical team for their work efforts and commitment.
They are looking for a Clinical Specialist that will be responsible regionally for case support. You will be working alongside neurosurgeons in surgery as they use a state of the art – proprietary piece of equipment that is changing the way patients are being treated.
- The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for in-servicing and training my client’s new and existing customers on all products. This includes new product in-service, follow-up training, trade show support and other educational activities.
- Timely communication is the key in the job.
- You are the eyes/ears of sales/marketing/clinical for my client.
- They expect honest feedback so that they can adjust as needed to their customer’s needs.
- Flexibity is also important.You may be asked to cover a territory outside your region.
- This is not a driving job. You will spend 1-3 nights per week traveling overnight.
- Other aspects of the job include: Be responsible for any and all operating issues within the account to include Product Complaints, Product quality issues, Reportable Events, Billing issues, orders as it relates to shipping/receiving, and maintaining new personnel/hospital account information updates.
- 4 year Degree is Preferred– Experience as an RN/PA/Tech in the OR or Cath Lab is preferred.
- Previous experience as Clinical Specialist is Preferred.
- Experience in neurosurgery setting is preferred.
- Available to travel extensively and have great communication skills.
- Must possess a friendly demeanor and pleasant personality.
- Must be committed to improving patient care.
Salary: Strong compensation + benefits + Equity