Clinical Specialist – calling all GI/Endoscopy Nurses
Phoenix, AZ – Posted: 04/08/2021
Job Title: Clinical Specialist – calling all GI/Endoscopy Nurses
My client has a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking for a Clinical Specialist to provide technical/clinical support to hospitals and clinical staff. They have just launched an exciting new product line that is truly impacting the way clinicians treat patients and at the same time, significantly lowering the cost to the hospital. That is a great recipe for success.
The key responsibility of this position is to promote their GI and Endoscopy products through the education of current and potential customers, providing them with clinical education and case support. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for their entire product portfolio. You are also responsible for driving utilization and Sales of the product.
Compensation $90,000 - $130,000
Comp. Type Salary + Bonus
Salary $70,000 - $130,000
Auto Package Car Allowance
Travel 40 - 50%
What this opportunity can do for you? More and more clinicians are leaving the hospital/clinic environment and entering into the exciting career with industry. This gives them the opportunity to accelerate their career growth while at the same time helping patients receive the best medical care possible. This company offers a very competitive compensation structure & full benefits and potential equity.
• Drive Utilization and Adoption of their exciting products
• Works independently to support cases with local physicians and other clinicians for training and follow-up.
• Work independently without direct supervision in assessing the needs of customers and in providing training programs at customer facilities for physicians, hospital personnel and office staff. This is achieved by developing: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums
• Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states.
• Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency.
• Determine best methods and needs for dealing with customer complaints, troubleshooting issues, and public relations, and coordinate and liaison with other departments as necessary
• This position requires weekly travel of 2-3 nights per week, but your office is out of your home.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
• 3-5 years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
• GI or Endoscopy background strongly preferred will consider OR Surgical.
• Previous experience in Clinical Specialist or sales preferred
• Ability to work with precision, accuracy, and high attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written presentation skills
• Ability to travel 50%+ is required. (defined 2-3 nights per week) Education:
• 4-year degree preferred