Territory Manager-Surgical Device
Los Angeles , CA – Posted: 06/24/2022
Job Title: Territory Manager-Surgical Device
My client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of surgical medical device products. They are the market leader in their space and sell their products all over the world.
This role is to successfully manage a territory promoting the company’s surgical medical device products to meet established sales objectives and goals in an ethical manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans.
- Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables.
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Create and/or implement custom in-field promotional programs for targeted regional customers and decision maker.
- Establish and control territory operating budget Provide surgical procedure and technical product support in surgery as well as ongoing customer service in accordance with company policy.
- Support the development of in-field training programs for regional centers of excellence and develop a close working relationship with the course director and facility.
- Plan and conduct educational programs at regional institutions for customer training and provide classroom or in-field training to new hires as needed.
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products, marketing practices and customer satisfaction.
- Submit special reports regarding operation of the territory, product acceptance, and specifications, or competitive activity.
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with at least 1-2 years of OR surgical sales experience.
- Capital sales experience is preferred.
- B2B sales prior to medical is desired especially with capital experience like copiers.
- Must be able to show documented success in form of brag book.
- Will consider pharm but only if you have prior B2B sales experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, and other popular business software desirable
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university Required. B.S./B.A. preferred.