Systems Engineer- Medical Device Industry
Orlando, FL – Posted: 10/04/2021
Job Title: Systems Engineer- Medical Device Industry
The Systems Engineer is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the technical infrastructure, hardware and software components for company’s customers and corporate office.
The Systems Engineer must be a team player, an effective communicator, detail oriented, resourceful, dedicated to providing excellent customer service for the company’s staff and our customers.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
Required Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Installs, maintains, and supports system software and hardware for company’s customers and corporate office.
- Provide pre-implementation and installation support for company’s customers and implementation team.
- Monitors and maintains infrastructure
- Work with Software Developers to design and build technical architecture for company’s products.
- Experienced with Microsoft Server OS
- Must be experience with Microsoft SQL Server and IIS
- Manage the change control process for upgrades of company’s products
- Create and maintain documentation of architecture, installation, and change control processes
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing technical architecture, system software and hardware to optimize services delivered to the customer.
- Perform root cause analysis on service interruptions and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Complete tasks in accordance with aggressive project timelines.
- Effectively resolve production problems under high pressure scenarios
- In-depth technical knowledge of software and hardware, including virtual hardware technology, operating systems, and database software.
- Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to create clear technical documentation
- 3+ years of system administration and database management experience.