Key Account Manager – Molecular Diagnostics/Capital
Greenville, SC – Posted: 01/04/2022
Job Title: Job Title: Key Account Manager – Molecular Diagnostics/Capital
My client is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of products used in Molecular Diagnostics. They are the market leader in their space and sell their products all over the world.
This role is to successfully manage a territory promoting the company’s capital equipment and reagents used in labs through a 2-3 state geography.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans.
- Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables.
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of Hospital Capital Sales
- Molecular diagnostics experience preferred
- Currently calling on labs within acute care preferred.
Education: B.S./B.A. from an accredited university REQUIRED!!!
Job Compensation: $170k-$250k+