Territory Manager – Radiation Therapy North East
New York, NY – Posted: 01/04/2022
Job Title: Territory Manager – Radiation Therapy North East
My client is an exciting start up medical device company. They have launched a novel radiation therapy device use to treat cancer patients.
This role is to successfully manage a territory promoting the company’s radiation therapy products to meet established sales objectives and goals in an ethical manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans.
- Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables.
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Create and/or implement custom in-field promotional programs for targeted regional customers and decision maker.
- Establish and control territory operating budget Provide surgical procedure and technical product support in surgery as well as ongoing customer service in accordance with company policy.
- Support the development of in-field training programs for regional centers of excellence and develop a close working relationship with the course director and facility.
- Plan and conduct educational programs at regional institutions for customer training and provide classroom or in-field training to new hires as needed.
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products, marketing practices and customer satisfaction.
- Submit special reports regarding operation of the territory, product acceptance, and specifications, or competitive activity.
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses
- Minimum of 5 years of medical device sales experience
- Experience calling on Radiation Oncology and/or Surgical Oncology required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, and other popular business software desirable
- Ability to travel 2 nights per week. Geography is multi-state
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university Required. B.S./B.A. preferred.