Clinical Specialist Medical Device – Calling all ICU nurses
Detroit, MI – Posted: 01/04/2022
Job Title: Clinical Specialist Medical Device – Calling all ICU nurses
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner currently in Clinical Specialist role that has a strong Critical Care background. I have a Medical Device Client that has developed a Disruptive Technology used in Critical Care. They are looking for a Clinical Specialist to provide technical/clinical support to hospitals and clinical staff.
You will be the point person will provide education, follow-up services, in service training, and other related services as necessary to nurses, physicians, and any function responsible for supporting Invasive and Non-Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring. This will include the ICU and ER departments mainly.
- Current Clinical Specialist working in industry and that has either ICU or ER background.
- RN, NP, or PA currently working in Critical Care environment.
- A minimum of (5) years in a clinical setting working in either ICU or CVICU as an RN, NP, or PA is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, not required.
- Ability to be flexible and work in multiple hospitals during the week
- Travel – 50% defined as 2 nights per week.
- This role is remote. You will be working from home but traveling to hospitals in different cities helping the sales effort.
What this opportunity can do for you?
This company offers a very competitive compensation structure, full benefits, and stability due to their strong track record of growth. Package includes six figure base + bonus + equity
More and more clinicians are leaving the hospital/clinic environment and entering into the exciting career with industry. This gives them the opportunity to accelerate their career growth while at the same time helping patients receive the best medical care possible.
Apply today and jumpstart your career.