Regional Service Manager Hospital Equipment – North East
New York City, NY – Posted: 01/03/2022
Job Title: Regional Service Manager Hospital Equipment – North East
Our client is an industry-leading company in healthcare, they are looking for a Hospital Equipment Service Manager for the North East to support mechanical and technology onsite and remote support and service repairs to ensure that customers ‘equipment runs according to manufactures specifications.
- Provides leadership to team members on a day-to-day oversight, Provide weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ensure implementation of safety and environmental procedures, guidelines, and standards
- Handle staff performance and development, hiring and disciplinary actions and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching
- Participate in the development of infrastructure and standardized policies, procedures, and metrics
- Act as service liaison when working with various departments and organizations
- Provides guidance to Customers to include hospital Biomedical engineers along with Field Service Technicians and/or Representatives, and assist’s when customer satisfaction issues arise
- Implements reward/recognition programs for the coworkers that provide excellent customer service
- Use customer-oriented service approaches to ensure best in class service, customer satisfaction and maintain and grow market share.
- Full Regional responsibility on expense and income performance against targets
- Report production and analysis of key data metrics
- Service documentation meets internal and FDA requirements
- Complete all assigned training and documentation requirements within assigned due dates
- Standing, sitting, lifting up to 40 lbs., driving long distances
- Four (4) year degree in Business, electrical engineering, electronics, technology, computer science or related major
- Minimum of four (4) years customer service experience and minimum (7) years of professional experience preferably in the medical device industry.
- Self-motivated to achievement of job goals
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Experience managing in a remote field service environment
- MCP certification or equivalent
- Frequent air and local travel - 70% of the time
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight locally, regionally, and nationally as needed
- Home office / Field locations 30/70
- Ability to travel on short notice within 24 hours
- Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed to support internal/external customer needs
- Fieldwork required
- Ability to keep pace with changing business performance and environment.