Sales Operations Manager Medical Device (Fully Remote)
Philadelphia, PA – Posted: 01/04/2022
I have a strong start up client in the EP/Cath Lab space. They are building out their internal sales/marketing/ commercialization infrastructure in anticipation of a period of rapid growth. They are looking for someone with GPO/Contracting, Pricing, Sales Administration, background, and experience with Salesforce to assist the VP of Clinical/Operations in building this department from the ground up. This is a 100% REMOTE position. Candidate can live anywhere in the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Standardize contracting processes and template management
• Perform sales analytics
• Assist with sales commission design and tracking
• Perform account analytics
• Assist with defining sales process and associated key performance indicators
• Support territory design, management and targeting
• Support implementation team with scheduling logistics
• Provide market trends
• Assist with CRM implementation and maintenance
• Assist Customer Service as necessitated
• Follow all FDA guidelines.
• Manage expenses in a judicious manner
• Represent the company professionally at all times
• Review the quality policy.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in medical device sales operations
• Experience with CRM implementation preferred.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Ability to communicate effectively with medical professionals.
• Capacity for collaboration with all members of the team
• Home office (FULLY REMOTE) Anywhere in US will work
• Travel with management/field team infrequently