Sr. Manager, Medical Education – Women’s Health (FULLY REMOTE)
Charlotte, NC – Posted: 01/13/2022
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Medical Education – Women’s Health (FULLY REMOTE can live anywhere in US)
Job Description (Public):
The Sr. Manager, Medical Education leads the effort to develop relationships with physicians in order to influence the medical community to ensure the best patient care. This individual will develop programs and materials to educate healthcare providers as well as manage projects to meet corporate initiatives while adhering to healthcare compliance guidelines. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Medical and Scientific Affairs, Marketing, Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Medical and Scientific Affairs, Laboratory Solutions, Marketing, Sales and Health Policy.
- Initiate and develop key relationships with relevant medical thought leaders. Strategize ways to further develop clients’ influence in the medical community
- Develop programs that meet the needs of healthcare providers, including but not limited to virtual, online interactive and in-person workshops.
- Consult and collaborate with faculty and internal team on educational program objectives, design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Educate and develop speaking faculty to maximize their ability to deliver compelling presentations that are well-aligned with the latest guidelines, products and messaging
- Experience in the healthcare industry with marketing/education focus required
- BS/BA degree in clinical or life sciences preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with healthcare/medical professionals
- 2+ years in MEDICAL EDUCATION or PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION experience in a medical device, diagnostics, or biotechnology environment required.
- Experience developing and delivering educational programs preferred with a working knowledge of adult learning concepts
- Evidence of creation of written content required.
Additional Details :
- Fully REMOTE position – you are based in your home office
- Travel Requirements: Up to 40%+ travel required within the United States; nights and weekends may be required to support educational meetings.