Territory Manager – Women’s Health
Long Island, NY – Posted: 06/24/2022
Job Title: Territory Manager – Women’s Health
My client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier for a line of diagnostic products for WOMENS HEALTH They are the market leader in their space and sell their products all over the world. This role is to successfully manage a territory promoting the company’s diagnostic portfolio to meet established sales objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals for entire diagnostic portfolio
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to doctors in their clinics.
- Establish and control territory operating budget
- Support the development of in-field training programs.
- Plan and conduct educational programs to physicians.
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products, marketing practices and customer satisfaction.
- Submit special reports regarding operation of the territory, product acceptance, and specifications, or competitive activity.
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- My client loves B2B reps from companies like ADP, Cintas, Copiers, Enterprise, ect.
- Will also consider pharm reps or diagnostic reps
- Women’s Health backgrounds preferred
- Must be able to show documeted success in form of brag book.
- NO JOB HOPPERS ALLOWED.
Education B.A/B.S from an accredited university
What my client offers: This position will give you the opportunity for rapid advancement without relocation. Career path is clearly outlined and career advancement is strongly encouraged and promoted if you prove youself with performance. STRONG TOTAL COMPENSATION package.
THIS COMPANY OFFERS A CAREER NOT A JOB !