Clinical Specialist -oncology Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistants
Denver, CO – Posted: 06/24/2022
Job Title: Clinical Specialist -oncology Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistants needed!
Great opportunity for a nurse, nurse practitioner, or Physician Assistant with oncology or Interventional Radiology care experience that wants to do a hybrid role. You will be assisting with in-services, pre-sales, demos, and installs calling on both the large cancer centers and hospitals.
- Works independently to support in-services, pre sales, demos, and installs calling on both large cancer centers and Interventional Radiology.
- Work independently without direct supervision in assessing the needs of customers and in providing training programs at customer facilities for physicians, hospital personnel and office staff. This is achieved by developing: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states.
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency.
- Educates the Sales Team on all of the current clinical data and new developments regarding company products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety.
- Determine best methods and needs for dealing with customer complaints, troubleshooting issues, and public relations, and coordinate and liaison with other departments as necessary.
- This position will require weekly overnight travel in the Western US. No call or weekend activity.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Travel: 3-4 overnights/week
- RN, NP or PA and a minimum of 5 years of Oncology or Interventional Radiology experience.
- Previous experience in formal Clinical Educator role not required.
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What this opportunity can do for you?
More and more clinicians are leaving the hospital/clinic environment and entering into the exciting career with industry. This gives them the opportunity to accelerate their career growth while at the same time helping patients receive the best medical care possible. This company offers a very competitive compensation structure & full benefits.