Indianapolis, IN – Posted: 06/24/2022
The primary focus for the Marketing Coordinator will be to work closely with the
Marketing Team to support the company’s organizational goals. There will be two
specific focuses for this role:
- To coordinate shipping and receiving of company display equipment to support
participation in training courses and industry events, and to ensure all display
equipment is operational and fully stocked.
- To coordinate planning and administrative tasks associated with training courses,
trade shows and other industry events; and to coordinate internal administrative
tasks such as the Grant Review Process, the Literature Review Process and any
other administrative tasks assigned by the Manager of Marketing Operations.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shipping, Receiving and Maintenance of Company Display and Training
- Coordination of necessary equipment to and from venues.
- Ensuring that marketing inventory is always updated and in functioning order.
- Manage offsite warehouse to ensure equipment is accounted for and well
- Continually strive to identify and implement efficiencies and improvements into the shipping and receiving process.
- Course/Tradeshow Administrative Support, focus on the planning and logistics of key industry events (tradeshows, national training courses, local training courses, etc.)
- Working proactively with event coordinators, event decorators and company’s
- tradeshow booth logistics partner to ensure all event details are managed within expected deadlines.
- Assist with tracking of events to make sure deadlines are met.
- Arranging all hotel accommodations for team members in attendance.
- Prepping the Field Team with event information
- Collecting event evaluations.
- Organize all submissions from the grant portal.
- Garner all appropriate approvals needed.
- Administer payment for approved grants.
- Notify submitting organization of grant approval or denial and serve as primary point of contact for additional questions or needed actions.
- Assist, route and maintain records on all customer facing documents through the Literature Review Process.
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure the Field Team has updated field tools that align with the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in shipping and receiving.
- Experience with palletized freight and working with LTL carriers desired.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with no restrictions.
- Must be proficient in organizing all aspects associated with exhibiting at industry
- trade shows and other events.
- Demonstrates success in delivering results in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of a laptop computer and software programs such as the Microsoft Office suite. Must also be capable of learning new software programs as introduced by the company.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply clinical and medical technology, terminology and procedures as applied in the neurosurgical market.
- Must be well organized and process oriented.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Ability to interact with others effectively.
- Demonstrate trustworthiness, respect and integrity.
- A natural problem solver who is proactive and voices their ideas and solutions.
- Committed to success through effective teamwork and communications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, show respect for others and work as an integral member of the company.