Territory Manager – Disruptive Medical Device OB-GYN
Baltimore, MD – Posted: 05/09/2023
Job Title: : Territory Manager – Disruptive Medical Device OB-GYN
My client sells a truly disruptive technology used by OB-GYNs in office. Sr Management team has incredible track record of success in the start up medical device field. Come be apart of a an exciting company and culture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Call on OB-GYNs in a defined territory selling a device used in the office environment.
- Present the newest data concerning clinical efficacy and healthcare reimbursement to drive adoption.
- Conduct sales calls, build rapport, and make presentations to surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, hospital administration, payers, insurers, health-care providers, and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Create and implement custom in-field promotional programs.
- Establish and control territory operating budget Provide technical product support in office setting (not OR) as well as ongoing customer service in accordance with company policy.
- Support the development of in-field training programs for regional centers of excellence.
- Plan and conduct educational programs at local and regional level.
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, products, marketing practices and customer satisfaction.
- Submit special reports regarding operation of the territory, product acceptance, and specifications, or competitive activity.
- Attend all corporate training, sales meetings, conventions, and in-field development courses
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience consisting of GYN experience preferred
- Outside B2B sales + Pharm (light) or Medical Device (light) sales experience
- Strong HUNTER Mentality and candidates that are passionate about women's health.
- Candidates NEED TO HAVE DRIVE TO SELL MEDICAL DEVICES
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university Required. B.S./B.A. preferred.