Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology & EP Clinical Careers
Are you a Registered Nurse, Technologist, Technician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner and are you looking for an exciting career change?
Clinical Search Group specializes in placing Registered Nurses, Technologists, Technicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners as well as other similarly-qualified candidates in a variety of positions with medical device companies throughout the United States.
These are normally classified as Clinical Specialist, Clinical Educator, Clinical Application Specialist or Field Clinical Engineer positions and are in support of our clients' sales effort. In other words, once the sales representative has sold the medical device, capital equipment or disposable into the hospital/clinic, it would be your responsibility to go in and in-service the clinical staff on its proper use to ensure the patient has the best medical care possible.
Expertise Our Clients Desire:
- Cardiac Rhythm Device Management Products
- Cardiac Resynchronization Devices
- Guidewires, stents, balloons
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD-Impella Device)
- Angiographic procedures
- Coronary and vascular percutaneous interventions
- ECG and hemodynamic monitoring
- Cardiac ablations
- Diagnostic right and left heart catheterizations
- PTCA, IVUS, AngioJet
- Radiologic and hemodynamic computer systems
- IABP.PFO/ASD Closure
- Angioplasty and stenting, percutaneous draining and therapeutic treatments and embolizations